Monday, February 9, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Yosemite-National-California-Original-Photographic/dp/B00T3Q51MY/ref=sr_1_24?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1423541536&sr=1-24&keywords=WCM+Photography

El Capitan with Clouds, Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Hope you guys don't get tired of YNP.  I am sure there are a lot more to come of the valley shots.  Heck we have not even gotten to the high country.  I was headed up the tunnel road to go to Glacier Point when I stopped and looked behind me.  The ole El Capitan with cloud shadows was really a treat.  I still made it up to Glacier Point for the sunset and got some more shots there to come.

Photo is a link to Amazon.  Just letting you know in case you do not want to go there.. but please my feet need shoes ... go buy a print or two or two thousand.  LOL

My Web Site

 

Bill 

No comments:

Post a Comment