Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hey,

This was shot a while back in Yosemite Valley.  I am not sure what the name of the rock formations are but I was on the North Road on the valley floor kind of heading out of the valley.  This photo is comprised of 6 individual shots stitched together in Photoshop CS6.

I don't know about you guys but I really don't want to do a subscription thing for my Photoshop.  May look at changing over to Phase 1's Capture 1.. think that is the name.  Does anyone have any thing good or bad about that program?  Would love to hear.  It does worry me that a lot of my add-on programs that run inside Photoshop will not work with a new program.  I think Adobe has just gotten greedy and wants a continuous cash flow.  If you receive money every month for people to use your program anyway... what is the incentive to make the program better.. you already have them on the hook.

Just my thoughts,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment