Monday, February 9, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Upper-Antelope-Canyon-Navajo-Tribal/dp/B00T3OP9PU/ref=sr_1_20?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1423541536&sr=1-20&keywords=WCM+Photography

The photo should link to Amazon if you are interested in a small  print on Aluminum.  I know I keep saying this but the aluminum prints are incredible!!!

Upper Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ, USA

The Navajo People may have been relocated to a reservation but the some of the most dramatic scenery in the south west is theirs.  This is Upper Antelope Canyon.  It is actually at the very entrance to the slot canyon.  This was taken during May and I recently shot the canyon again in November.  It has a completely different look due to the different angle of the sun due to the time of year.  I think the shots in May were more dramatic.  Don't tell Peter Lik about this place.. shhhhhhhh LOL

 Cheers,

Bill 

My Web Site

 

No comments:

Post a Comment