Monday, February 9, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Capitan-Black-Yosemite-National-California/dp/B00T3OV0P8/ref=sr_1_19?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1423541536&sr=1-19&keywords=WCM+Photography

The photo is a link to this print on aluminum in miniature over at Amazon for $31.50 and free shipping!  Whoooo hoooo.. I love me some free shipping.

El Capitan Black and White, Yosemite National Park, California, USA 

Ok, it seems I am on a Black and White theme here. I guess I am channeling Ansel Adams. I love a good black and white photo. However, there is certainly a training process when looking at a color scene as to what would look good as a black and white. It is all contrast and shades of gray and the mind does not automatically think in that way. But it can be trained to!

Cheers,

Bill 

My Web Site

 

No comments:

Post a Comment